Learn about the Homebuying Process with Rachel Delavan and Adrian Schermer
- Choose your team. Of course we’d like to be that team.
- Work with someone you can trust and easily communicate with.
- Use a quick responding team that has expert advice on all topics with staging included.
- Get pre-approved so you can move forward with a pre-approval letter.
- That pre-approval letter will let you know what your buying power and abilities truly are.
- If you don’t receive a pre-approval still make a relationship with your real estate team and begin making your wealth building plan – And dial-in those goals!
- After pre-approval it’s time to hone-in on the kinds of properties you truly want, can afford, and in what location.
- Making offers – Again make sure you’re working with an expert that understands the negotiation process and does their complete research on the home, buyer, agents with your total budget and best interests in mind.
- There’s an important 10-day full inspection process that needs to include every detail for important negotiations with reliable contractor’s estimates.
- The appraisal will also occur. It’s important so the bank can assure the home is worth it’s cost.
- For the closing docs. signing process, typically over 100 pages, identification and financials instructions will be given to you.
“We would love to work with you and help you get into the home of your dreams”